where to buy herbs in pots?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks again to all - to update - we bought seeds (coriander, chives, oregano, marjoram, and most important - PARSLEY!) from Mong Kok flower market today - Brighten Floriculture (shop number 28) - go to that shop number as there are several Brighten Floriculture shops around there!

I found only mint, chinese basil and thai basil growing in pots in the shops around there.

the seeds are planted...so we wait...

7 months on and : (1) parsley is growing ok, (2) mint is growing like crazy, (3) thyme died, (4) thai basil growing well. All get broken sunlight, have not used plant food.

Last edited by Mr Koala; 02-01-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rancid koala:
    I want to have parsley, coriander, mint, basil etc. growing in small pots. Anyone know where I can get them?
    Thanks
    Hi there,
    Would you like to try sowing your own herbs instead? That was also my problem couple of years ago. In 30 to 60 days after sowing , you can harvest your own fresh herbs!

Thanks!
    gardener

Hi there,

I've got European, mediterenean culinary herbs seeds. Also, Culinary flowers like nusturtium, calendula and so on from the UK. I have got a lot of seeds. I only need 1/3 of the packet. I do not want to waste them. I can put them in the freezer but I haven't tried that way yet.

By the way, I just log in today and I actually don't know what to do if somebody got an interest. How do I contact the person? I don't suppose your allowed to post your HP no. in here?

Gardener