Like Tree7Likes

Is XL/XXL clothes for women easy to find

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    What about getting clothes custom-made in Shenzhen? I haven't done it personally, but a colleague of mine says it's a great option. I have the same problem and am so sad that I can never possibly buy any of the nice dresses I see... so I am planning to go one day to Shenzhen and get as much made as I can...
    +1 for this, I;ve had this done. Best way is to take some of your favourite clothes along, and then choose fabrics and get new clothes made in the same style & size as the old ones.
    Elegiaque and carang like this.

Wtf?! Really???

Vickie's in Central is the best place for large shoe sizes. I kind of made a game out of going to shops and asking if they had size 41/42. I can't believe even WingOn doesn't provide any shoes larger than 40. :/
    why do I get a WTF?

theres nothing wrong with me/ it! I am a respectful guy who is quite feminine sometimes- always have been and have given up fighting it - im also of the opinion that hiding it as if ashamed isnt healthy!

sometimes its embarassed me in the past- like when Im supposed to be a man at a meeting an waitin staff have called me mam etc.

thanks for the suggestion of vicki's I'm a 41/ 42 but sometimes can squeeze a 40

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Scrambler, if I've seen you in PnS in United Centre, you need to work on the make up.

The Kate Spade outlet at Tung Chung usually has a selection of shoes in sizes 41 & 42.

scrambler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Scrambler, if I've seen you in PnS in United Centre, you need to work on the make up.
    not me.

actually I dont have to wear make up.. since my face is almost hair free...

Quote Originally Posted by scrambler:
    why do I get a WTF?

theres nothing wrong with me/ it! I am a respectful guy who is quite feminine sometimes- always have been and have given up fighting it - im also of the opinion that hiding it as if ashamed isnt healthy!

sometimes its embarassed me in the past- like when Im supposed to be a man at a meeting an waitin staff have called me mam etc.

thanks for the suggestion of vicki's I'm a 41/ 42 but sometimes can squeeze a 40
    Sorry, sorry, I just didn't expect a guy who has a picture of a motorcycle (on a dirt track?) to say something like that. You're completely right that you should be open about it. Just excuse my silly small mindedness -- you caught me off guard.
    MovingIn07 likes this.

I am going to look twice now a Asian ladies....

Sorry, sorry, I just didn't expect a guy who has a picture of a motorcycle (on a dirt track?) to say something like that.
    yes I am a bit unusual becos I'm a motorcross dresser

more tips on XL required !

- I dont have time to go to shenzen once never mind twice - isnt there anywhere in HK that can have stuff amde

---> and havin stuff made isnt as much fun as goin into a store an tryin stuff on..

I am a little surprised that Hong Kong does not cater for larger sizes. It being so cosmopolitan and all that. I can see myself going back to online buying from back home! Thanks for all the tips though! On another note, is it easy getting the Shenzen as a Hong Kong work visa holder?

it depends upon the passport that you have.... most passport holders can rock up to the counter upstairs before chinese immigration and get a visa for a few hundred $....