Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By INXS

Grow your own mushrooms

Closed Thread

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Grow your own mushrooms

In another case of a personal "memory could not be read" error, I think I saw grow-your-own-mushrooms kits in Jasons in Hysan Place among the fruit section. Has anyone else seen/bought/tried these kits?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    In another case of a personal "memory could not be read" error, I think I saw grow-your-own-mushrooms kits in Jasons in Hysan Place among the fruit section. Has anyone else seen/bought/tried these kits?

Cheers!
    What will I start seeing after eating these mushrooms?

---

But seriously, I've had problems growing mushrooms from grocery store bought ones. Not easy, but it can be done. Been suspicious if growers do something to prevent them to grow.

The kits might be much easier to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    In another case of a personal "memory could not be read" error,
    Cheers!
    Lol! The other week I had a problem so I looked it up on Geo....woohoo, a thread! Had to laugh, it was me asking the question! Worse, there was only one response, me, a couple of hours later saying, "Nevermind, I've solved it now!"......

Had to stop myself from typing to myself, "Great, how about sharing the freaking solution!".......So, your 'memory cannot be read' for my 'regressive memory/Geo crossover endless loop crash'.

And no, I can't remember what the fuck I'm on about, thanks!
    jgl likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Thinking of making the trip to CWB if Jasons does have them. Don't want to go there otherwise; CWB tends to be on my avoid-if-at-all-humanly-possible list.