Best selection of women's Havaianas - WHERE?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Best selection of women's Havaianas - WHERE?

Which shop has the best selection of Havaianas for women? I've been to Lane Crawford in CWB and Rush in Central but there must be more in 1 location... HELP!

Pedder Red in Times Square Mall

Has a small selection of the more recent styles if you are looking for the gold, silver or glittery ones. Otherwise there's another store in Times Square on one of the lower floors that has a big selection of all the plain coloured ones... Can't remember the name unfortunately.

there is also a small womens sports fitness clothing shop on Wyndham street and the corner the Glenealy street, they have the new seasons paisley ones and a few others...

Havaiana Heaven!

Thank you all.

I found a Havaianas store on the 1st floor of Delay No Mall in Causeway Bay. Havaiana heaven! They have the largest slection for sure: plain, slim, printed, high heel, mid heel, kids, babies, etc. Only a few with beading or crystal options though. Another shop on the Ground Floor had a much smaller selection but a few funky crystal, chiso and metal detailing piece options.

FYI, I found Lane Crawford in Times Square to have the best options for the crystals - no surprise there I guess!

deleteduser

SportsHouse/CPU started carrying these, they have all styles and colours. Prices are over $120 though, which seems pretty absurd for a pair of rubber flip-flops!

Lane Crawford...

deleteduser
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight:
    SportsHouse/CPU started carrying these, they have all styles and colours. Prices are over $120 though, which seems pretty absurd for a pair of rubber flip-flops!
    Someone left a neg and called me a "loser" for this... lol

Well Havaianas aren't just flip-flops, they're the BEST flip-flops! Super comfy, great styles/colours... worth every penny of hype!

deleteduser

Might be worth looking into then... I can't stand wearing flip-flops. They dig into my toes, and I find that I have to always curl my toes down to keep them on.

Last time I went to the beach wearing some sandals that cover the top of the feet, and they got all soaked so my feet were wet and cold on the way home! Not very comfortable :\

But $120+ for some rubber flip-flops... still seems like a lot :\

Quote Originally Posted by ontheroad:
    Well Havaianas aren't just flip-flops, they're the BEST flip-flops! Super comfy, great styles/colours... worth every penny of hype!
    How are Havaianas compared to Tevas?

I've always been a huge fan of tevas...I like how it feels more comfy (imo) than the rubber feeling of Havaianas...now...i have never owned a pair of H's...but only tried them on....I am however considering of getting a pair...since i can't seem to find a nice pair of purple tevas...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast