How good is the shopping in HK really?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

some LOSER gave me a red tile for me stating that I hoped Hong Kong workers were paid more than their fellow mainlanders? WTF??? And what's with not having the balls to say so or ask me a question on the actual forum if they didn't understand?? What a MORON!!

Quote Originally Posted by mumto2:
    some LOSER gave me a red tile for me stating that I hoped Hong Kong workers were paid more than their fellow mainlanders? WTF??? And what's with not having the balls to say so or ask me a question on the actual forum if they didn't understand?? What a MORON!!
    Get used to it. It, unfortunately, happens. I'd rather have someone come out and say it and eventually we agree to disagree, but what can you do?
    Sometimes KIA will find someone just handing out red tiles and will remove them from your record.

I got one on this thread to. It's funny how when people disagree they redball you. So juvenile.

Regardless, i maintain that even if ShopinHK sells at an equivalent UK price other shops don't see the need or simply can't.

KIA, we all run businesses differently and have different target markets. It's silly to cut my opinion down because it doesn't mesh with yours. I run a physical bookshop with high street rent to pay and it is important to keep the margin as high as possible. You run an online shop without the same costs. It's like asking why Dymocks is more expensive than Amazon.