Looking for a great womans tailor and western hairdresser

Closed Thread

Looking for a great womans tailor and western hairdresser

Does anyone have recommendations on a great woman's tailor and hair dresser who is excellent with western hair

Last edited by Vinyasa; 05-06-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: fixing font

My girlfriend a white English girl who's moved over here with me. She worked for Toni & Guy in the UK and has since got a job over here at the new Toni & Guy branch in TST - Its in the Intercontinental Hotel/New World Centre.

As this is a new store and she has yet to find her own client base she is very quite.
    As a promotion to help her find regular clients she is able to give a decent price to customers as long as they book under her name.

The normal price is $660 but for 3months for a promotion the salon is offering 70% off that price think it works out at $150 or something like that

So give the salon a call and ask for Hayley - she is a senior stylist there and could do with making some new friends too i think

So anyone wanting a proper haircut for cheap give her a call
    Try asking to speak to her just booking in as she can make sure the discount added to you booking.

InterContinental Hotel / Shop L137-8, New World Centre
    T:+852 2739 9988

Last edited by killahbad; 05-06-2008 at 01:07 PM.

Thumbs up

I go to lorraine at O2. I have blond curly hair. She cuts and does my hi lights. She also does a great blowdry.

killahbad - which T&G did your girlfriend work for ?? I had a stylist Hayley at Farringdon and she was fab. I might give her a try for a blow dry and see how it is.
    T&G in central gave me the worst colour in my life and I have been colouring since I was 14. Even the colours I did myself were better......

sorry I forgot the tailor bit. ( the bleach sometimes goes to my brain ! ) I have only used the tailors in shenzhen. I can dig out the details if you are planning to go there. I have had loads of fab things made with her.

We located from Nottingham, she worked there but trained in Manchester for a while
    Sorry to 'hair' about the experience in central.
    I assure you my missus is good and works in many shows

Ahh- thanks for the reply. Will give her a try next time I am over there. I am sure it will not take her long to build up a base here.

Thanks for all the good suggestions!
    I'd like to try a tailor in Shenzhen but not sure how to best get around.

Smile hairdresser

I will recommend Jason at chandler salon in central for your hair dressing..he is excellent at coloring too.telfone:25373737

om custom tailors, i make all my suits and things with them. tel: 23663603