Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Skyhook
  • 1 Post By INXS

New Asterix & Obelix comic

Closed Thread

New Asterix & Obelix comic

Hi,

anyone knows where Asterix comics are sold in HK?
    Page one or Dymocks?
    Would like to get the new one. :-)

Martin

Dymocks in general, may not have these large format Asterix comics, I have a near complete set back in Australia, and most of the Tin Tin series.

However, they can and will order them in for you, the American lady who works out of the Gold Coast - Tuen Mun branch can definitely get you these. Actually she might have got some in, to add to that particular stores childrens book section, as I hinted to her the last time I visited it might be a good idea.. That was over a year ago, so you never know, that store might have em.

Give them a call ( 2940 2988) and see how you go, she's a very accommodating woman at the Gold Coast Mall, Tuen Mun store, not a cashier droid like majority of HK shops..

Last edited by Skyhook; 23-10-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    INXS likes this.

And a short quiz

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Dymocks in general, may not have these large format Asterix comics, I have a near complete set back in Australia, and most of the Tin Tin series.

However, they can and will order them in for you, the American lady who works out of the Gold Coast - Tuen Mun branch can definitely get you these. Actually she might have got some in, to add to that particular stores childrens book section, as I hinted to her the last time I visited it might be a good idea.. That was over a year ago, so you never know, that store might have em.

Give them a call ( 2940 2988) and see how you go, she's a very accommodating woman at the Gold Coast Mall, Tuen Mun store, not a cashier droid like majority of HK shops..
    Yes...I've bought many Asterix and Tintin books for my boys from Dymocks at GC......I, I mean my sons, really enjoy them!!

It's not bad for a little bookshop actually...
    Skyhook likes this.