Like Tree3Likes

caffeine pills

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

caffeine pills

is there anywhere to buy caffeine pills in hk? Pro-Plus or just something generic?

You can buy green tea pills from American Nutrition on Lyndhurst Terrace... they have stronger stuff too so ask about that.
    Sounds exactly like what you're looking for.
    Best!

OK, OK, we get it, you love American Nutrition on Lyndhurst Terrace. You don't have to keep spamming it on any thread that has to do with nutrition/supplements/fitness.

american nutrition has good products but don't ever ask them to deliver. they are so unreliable. they never deliver the time nor DAY they promise. and they don't even have the decency to call to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by chimo:
    OK, OK, we get it, you love American Nutrition on Lyndhurst Terrace. You don't have to keep spamming it on any thread that has to do with nutrition/supplements/fitness.
    so chimo, whats YOUR recommendation?

I remember this guy. He replied to 5 or 6 threads that asked about supplements "go to American Nutrition on Lyndhurst Terrace" in the space of a few minutes. Anyways, American Nutrition or GNC or Nature's Village will all sell caffine pills. Even Watson's or Mannings should sell them.

Did anyone ever findout where exactly they can be purchased?

I've checked Watsons and Mannings and GNC with no luck.

the doctor in mannings told me he'd never seen them in hk

i've seen taurine pills in those stores that sell, like, body-building supplements and whatnot, but i don't know what they're like

i really need pro plus some mornings...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast