Where are the best sex shops in hk?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Perhaps the film Kitty Kitty Bang Bang should be renamed Hello Kitty Kitty Bang Bang?

In all self-depracating humility, the BEST shop in town would be Flat B...errrr, my place

the mongkok cellphone plaza has some on the top floor. i think the building is "sincere house". its on argyle near 111 and mcdonalds

i also remember walking through a basement shopping plaza somewhere in causeway bay that had some...

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Perhaps the film Kitty Kitty Bang Bang should be renamed Hello Kitty Kitty Bang Bang?
    Or Faster pussy cat kill kill should

Faster Hello Kitty Cat Thrill Thrill

Ah Jimbo, faster is not usually the way women like it Mr. Zippy! Perhaps you should enrol in my class

Secret Wardrobe Lingerie and Toys at Wellington Street, Central.........have fun

Or this and that

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Disney are obviously missing out on an opportunity here. Here comes Mickey Disney will fulfill your fantasies with the Princess Wand.
    Don't you think that will corrupt Disney's innocent image? I doubt they'd go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxlionxxx:
    Secret Wardrobe Lingerie and Toys at Wellington Street, Central.........have fun
    Looks good, thnx. Do they have the Pearl Rabbit?

Quote Originally Posted by cherry_coke:
    Don't you think that will corrupt Disney's innocent image? I doubt they'd go for it.
    Don't you think its already corrupt with High School Musical!