Like Tree10Likes

Christmas gift for Huz

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy:
    Is it just me or is this an awful list? Maybe I'm not classy enough?
    It's not just you. Each one of their male categories could just as accurately be renamed "The Metrosexual".
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    It's not just you. Each one of their male categories could just as accurately be renamed "The Metrosexual".
    it's for the androgyny target market of asia!

I just stumbled a local shop in Sham Shui Po that sells watch winders and boxes for $1,500 or less

I wouldn't mind spending more if there aren't options but there are always options in Hong Kong.

I've actually written to Sassy before complaining about their unhelpful posts but have yet to receive a response

I'm also surprised the "Tech" guy didn't recommend a PS4 either. And shocked by other recommendations as well. The watch roll featured is $4xxx!! Bonkers!!

It's like that ridiculous lifestyle show Dolce Vita.

imparanoic likes this.

Anyway thanks guys!! Have a very Merry Christmas

Hey, there is a leather shop on Po Hing Fong St. near the end of it... like no. 2 or 4? You could maybe find something there or have it made. Probably very expensive, but at lesat it's personalized and supporting somenone who makes something themself...

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    looks pretty crap list, most likely complied by female perspective

no mention of ps4, g2, z1, sony a7, om-d or an av amplifier for the tech heads, strange they recommend a win mob 8 phone which is not exactly hot or probably won't much support from ms

for fashion ones, seems very run of the mill

for the sport one, absolutely no mention of football related items
    Surely everyone understand that this is a paid advertisement? It has nothing to do with what anybody actually suggests buying.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    That's what I saw at City Chain for ... 7100HKD!!! Jesus!