Bed sheets?

Bed sheets?

Does anyone know where I can find 500+ thread count sheets for a reasonable price? My poor wallet can't afford the likes of Lane Crawford, and I won't be going over to Shenzhen anytime soon, as multiple people in an old thread suggested!!!

Thanks in advance! : )

Last edited by etpuisjefume; 15-07-2008 at 01:24 AM.

I have been looking for nice linen too. I stayed in Excelsior hotel in Hong Kong last week. I noticed they use KingLong's bedsheet. I found their website. I think they will be much cheaper than Lane Crawford. King Long Textile Ltd. - Hong Kong Bath Robe Manufacturer, Bed Skirt Manufacturer, Grateful if you could let me know the price too!

Have you tried ordering them online? I know Lands End delivers anywhere in the world but do not know if their bed sheets are 500 thread count.

Shop Home & Travel at Lands' End

alby, great link - they had up to 700 thread count sheets!

I buy my sheets at Sogo and Wing-On. Sheridan 400 thread count. I am not sure if they have higher counts.

try spotlight in megabox, we got some really nice sheets there... think we got 400 thread count, but they have a whole range...

beware - higher threadcount doesn't necessarily mean better quality. What makes a quality sheet is the length of the cotton fiber and the finishing process.

Quote Originally Posted by chillifontain:
    I have been looking for nice linen too. I stayed in Excelsior hotel in Hong Kong last week. I noticed they use KingLong's bedsheet. I found their website. I think they will be much cheaper than Lane Crawford. King Long Textile Ltd. - Hong Kong Bath Robe Manufacturer, Bed Skirt Manufacturer, Grateful if you could let me know the price too!
    KingLong is great, and service is pretty good too. Ask for Naomi, she speaks decent English.