the good butter

Name:  choosing-butter.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  36.6 KB

pure BS. How do you define nutritious ?

Organic does not equate to most nutritious
    and
    GMO does not equate to least..

Anybody that automatically equates organic with good deserves the ridiculously high prices they are paying for nothing much, on account of failing to engage logical thinking circuits.

Organic schmorganic. My women's health dr who is a local told me that organic products here are unregulated, and not necessarily 100% organic. To me, the food that I grew up on was organic. Straight from the cow, backyard veggie patch, off the tree or off a relative's farm. At the end of the day, if you don't wash the crap and dirt off the food, you will still get ill. That is why I wash my veg and hubby's meat thoroughly, and try to make dishes from scratch. That way, I know what goes in it.

So, anyone jumped on the " waxing lyrical about coconut oil" bandwagon, yet?

kimwy66 likes this.

I care more about butter coming from grass fed, pastured animals than I do about it being organic. It does make a difference to the nutritional profile of the butter and the same goes for meat and eggs.

I don't automatically buy organic as that can mean they were fed organic corn/feed, which is still not a natural diet...

..and what's the Ghee doing there anyway? Ghee is pure butter fat and has IMHO a very unpleasant sour smell.