Those new snoopy watches in wellcome...

Those new snoopy watches in wellcome...

To be honest, when I first saw them on the Wellcome website I was screaming to get one. To recap if people don't know it says for 50 "stickers", at $50/sticker, gets you a....some kind of Snoopy watch and 60 stickers for some other 3 kinds that I suppose are better. The other deals are to get 25 stickers + $34.9, OR to buy $350 of stuff and get the basic watch; and the final is 30 stickers + $44.9, OR buy $500 and get one of the 3 different models of watches. I haven't actually seen them, only some they have put on their website. So to hong kongers, especially to those who have seen the watches, do you think it's a good deal. I really don't want to collect 50/60 stickers just to get a watch. Please give your opinions

Too cheap even for kids

I got one already, the white plastic one with green circle.
    The plastic bracelet is so cheap and bad quality that I wouldn't even give it to my 2-yrs old son, it would break just by trying to close it; and by the way, they are much too big (and my arm is a western one, not an asian).
    As I buy quite a lot there, I will maybe get another one soon, will then chose the fabric one.... let's see the quality then...

Quote Originally Posted by wpboi:
    To be honest, when I first saw them on the Wellcome website I was screaming to get one.
    Did you ask your mummy first?