Fetish shopping

Closed Thread

Fetish shopping

My girlfriend is coming into town this weekend, and want to buy her something pretty. Something latex or a corset. Or just nice lingerie.

In the days of old, I used to buy fetish stuff at Fetish Fashion in Central. But now that that's closed, I don't know where to go. There's other sex stores which sell stuff that is poor quality and poorer aesthetic value.

Or some lingerie recommendations beyond the stores that apparently sell exclusively to middle schoolers and/or their mothers.

Thanks in advance.

If you Google "Fetish Fashion Hong Kong" and then go to the Cached copy you can find the phone number and email address for Decima. I guess should could advise you on this (if you're a really good boy and do exactly as you're told )

theres a lingerie shop in Mong Kok [next to Ladies Market, not in the street] called 'La Nue' that i have a $50 gift coupon i'm willing to give you if you want it.

the women that own the place are nice and there are loads of styles to choose from. send me a msg if you're interested.