Where can I buy 2000 Calorie Mascara by Maxfactor?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I buy 2000 Calorie Mascara by Maxfactor?

Hi there,

I've recently come from Canada and I am shocked that I can't find my favourite Mascara here in Hong Kong.
    Can anyone please tell me where I can buy "2000 Calorie" Mascara here?

Why should you be shocked that a small territory on the other side of the world might not import one particular Canadian product? I suspect there are millions of Canadian products that are not available here. If these really bothers you then frankly the expat life is not for you. There is hardly a shortage of mascara products to choose from here.

But just so you don't die of the shock, it clearly is available here. The price is apparently $68.
    ELLEHK.com: Top branded fashion, beauty and lifestyle website in Hong Kong

Are you always this harsh on everyone?

Maxfactor is a mainstream brand sold around the world. I just thought that a country as modern and fashionable as Hong Kong would sell the product. Hong Kong may be small in size, but it is a well known place on the map and beyond large in many other ways.
    Also, this country makes adjusting to expat life very easy. I am sorry you feel as though you need to kick someone out just because of asking a question in the manner it was presented.

By the way, you should try the mascara, maybe it will open your eyes a little!

Last edited by rubilashafiq; 30-07-2008 at 09:56 AM.

I saw it at the Watson's in Causeway Bay yesterday. The one directly opposite G2000 Black Label at Causeway Bay MTR Exit F. It's on 2nd level @ Watson's. Hope this helps.

And yes it is HKD68.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You could also try Sogo; I believe there is a Max Factor counter there.

BTW, Hong Kong is still a city; our quest for independence before 1997 came to nowt...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rubilashafiq:

Maxfactor is a mainstream brand sold around the world. I just thought that a country as modern and fashionable as Hong Kong would sell the product. Hong Kong may be small in size, but it is a well known place on the map and beyond large in many other ways.
    Also, this country makes adjusting to expat life very easy. I am sorry you feel as though you need to kick someone out just because of asking a question in the manner it was presented.

PDLM wearing mascara - now that's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by rubilashafiq:

Pretty Much. But usually helps too though... after the lecture

City. Don't expect anything and then you won't be disappointed

I'd love to see that pic.

I went to the Watsons in Causeway Bay and found it there.

Thank you so much for your help =)

I thought I would find it in Sogo, but no luck.

By the way, I have tried many other mascaras and it is by far the best!

Last edited by rubilashafiq; 31-07-2008 at 09:57 AM.

Am tempted to try. Have been using Fasio all along, quite happy with it.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Might have a go with it myself. Always on the lookout for a good mascara and at $68 is cheap enough not to worry about wasting money.

rubilashafiq, btw products here are for the local market. I know many expats get frustrated because of that fact. For whatever reason many expect HK to be exactly the same as "home". I had a similar problem as I used to use Mac Cosmetics which were available here. But Mac decided that certain colours were not suitable for Asian skin colouring - perfect for Caucasian colouring though - so they stopped selling them here! And don't get me started on Tampax when they stopped selling their products here!

Anyway, this mascara isn't waterproof, right? I don't like waterproof.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast