Fitness VCDs and weights

Fitness VCDs and weights

Where can I get decent fitness VCDs (dont have a dvd or vhs player), and weights in Hong Kong, that will not deprive me of limbs???

I normally get up and hit the gym first thing in the morning. But recently I've been getting to the gym later and later which is cutting into my exercise time. I just think on the days I cannot make it early enough it would be nice to jump around a bit at home.

If not HK I shall have to order it off the internet. Any suggestions?

Cheers

d

1) Buy a DVD player. You'll be forced to lift it around a few times while you figure out what the best place to put it is. Definately will give you a few days worth of work out time, if you plan correctly. DVD players run about HK$300-400.

2) Drop us a line on [email protected] .. we can order any DVD on the planet. Delivery will be free if you buy me a beer or two to appreciate my cutting edge suggestions.

If I buy a DVD player I can order any DVD myself... hahaha

OK, next question, who is selling cheap a DVD player that can attach itself to my denon system??

But I'll buy you a beer any way Shri. If you show up

How about this Saturday at Carnegies, 6pm. Do it for the sake of the Kely Foundation...

cheers

Now that you've started name dropping .... a $400 DVD player will definately be of inappropriate pedigree to attach itself to your esteemed Denon.

Carnegies sounds like a PLAN ....

oh pish, who cares about pedigree as long as it works. 400 bucks sounds like a plan.

If not, I'll have to go back to sourcing VCDs...

d