Aquarium STARFISH

Closed Thread

Smile Aquarium STARFISH

Does any1 know a shop where I could buy marine life such as starfish? I have looked at Aquarium Plaza but its all in Chinese and I dont know if they sell Starfish

Though they sell sharks so they might !?

Any ideas....

MTR Prince Edward Station exit B2, heads for Tung Choi Street u will see shop after shop selling fresh water and coral fishes, corals, shrimps and star fish.

thanks

thank u very much but do u know how much they will be?

no idea. shoulnd be more than hk$100 apiece. keeping starfish alive for long aint easy. if yours dies the very next day that would make one angry customer bound for revenge wouldnt it?

more than 50 shops lines the street there, some marked price of their offer on the side of the tanks. check them all and u will get a better deal. mere wandering fr shop to shop and checking things out is quite an experience already. u will see more stuff than the average dive trip in HK anyway

Red face reply

Oh okaay thanks... thats a lot !!! haha dnt know if i could afford on my own .... no pocket money this month anyways u said they sell shrimps?! how big and do u know anything about this AQUARIUM PLAZA ( it sells baby sharks ! )

shrimp small ones as ur thumbnail and large as a creditcard size.

u really dont wanna get a baby shark because 1 it eats alot and 2 it grows up real quick. in six month time instead of a aquarium tank it would have a hard time living in ur bath tub! Those who made the mistake of buying a baby shark either flush it down the toilet or release it to the local beaches and create a public horror /outcry :P Anyway it is no good to the animal's welfare.

AQUARIUM PLAZA : scroll down to the page end for directions ::

OTOH plan a short trip to Saikung HoiHaBay urself to check out the coastal wildlife there. Guarantee u will see tons of starfishes!

Last edited by rkhl; 04-08-2008 at 12:08 PM.

Post thanks

thanks very much for the directions.. yes that is a shame no one should realease a shark to cause mayhem!!