Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mudbun

Looking for Nike Lunar Gato II

Closed Thread

Looking for Nike Lunar Gato II

I'm hunting the Nike Lunar Gato II football boots (http://www.nike.com/hk/en_gb/c/footb.../2013/03/fc247) however I can't seem to find them in numerous Nike shops, looked around MK etc. Does anywhere do importing, or does anybody know where else I might look?

Alternatively, I'm really looking for football boots with both above average cushion/support and flexibility due to ongoing shin problems.

Thanks!

It's virtually available in every store at MK, except for your designated color

carn1x likes this.

Oh, OK thanks, I must be going blind , I'll have another look, thanks!

I have to say, football boots nowadays are made of material with the strength of tissue paper. I'm not an enthusiastic footballer, I play approx 2-3 a month, and in the 2 years I've been in HK I've been through 3 pairs already and already on my 4th.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    I have to say, football boots nowadays are made of material with the strength of tissue paper. I'm not an enthusiastic footballer, I play approx 2-3 a month, and in the 2 years I've been in HK I've been through 3 pairs already and already on my 4th.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app
    I wish I could use them long enough to agree with you . Your typical football bit destroys my shins. I've been playing with running shoes for the last couple years D:, they really get torn to shreds!