classic mini car accessories

Closed Thread

classic mini car accessories

hello hongkong, anyone know where can i buy accessories for the classic mini, thank alot guys

HI

DO YOU MEAN PARTS OR ACCESSORIES?, CLASSIC MINI IS NOT VERY COMMON IN HK NOWADAYS, ITS EVEN BECOMING RARE IN UK, TRY EBAY ( BEST IN UK VER.) OR YAHOO AUCTION ( PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS IN CHINESE) OR SCRAP DEALERS AROUND HONG KONG.

Saw an advert for a Mini Owners Club in the NT (Sai Kung) area. Sorry can't be more helpful.

vague reply!!

i have passes a mini place - ie workshop with lots of classic minis outside on a road near Kam Tin - Id offer to drive past and get you a name or phone number or something but the weather is pretty bad here just now!

head to Tai Po up the Tolo Highway, follow signs to Hong Lok Yuen then get off highway. At exit roundabout turn left and head towards Shek Kong. Follow the road up the hill( past the Wishing Tree and Kadoorie Farm)and down the other side - go straight across the mini roundabout then turn left. It is sign posted towards the airport. Go straight and the mini place is on your left. If you get to Kam Tin youve gone too far.

Hope that helps - and hope the place is still there!

classic mini

hello guys, u been a great help from the information i been trying to source out, just arrive from hkg and i will be going back again there in s couple of months from now, the info i got will be of great help as intend to go there and see what i can get, i am now restoring 2 minis, again thanks alot, i will be waiting for more replys, the more the merrier!!! thnks guys,,,, roni