Wii Games

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wii Games

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here, and I'd like to ask some questions.

I'm looking to buying a wii (US version) within the next day or two, and I haven't been able to find much wii games available in the stores i've been to (Mostly places like Festival Walk and Harbour City). I'm especially looking for "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess", and was quite disappointed to not see it in stock from any of the stores I've been to

So questions:
    1) Does anyone know where I can get good legit Wii games around in Hong Kong?

2) Anyone know where I can get Twilight Princess? And if so, how much?

3) Anyone recommending any other games that are simply a "must-get"?

Some details: I live in the New Territories, so it would be GREAT if anyone knew a place around the area. And as for question 1), preferable if it wasn't some place as far as the Hong Kong Islands (E.g Wanchai, Causeway bay), because I live so far away. But if there's no where else but there, then please do tell me where I can find such stores there

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing the replies. :]

I bought a wii about 3 weeks ago , from wan chai computer center, i really dont enjoy it so im looking to sell it if your intrested

Hi, thanks for the reply. But no thanks, I'm not really into buying 2nd handed stuff, and besides, I already bought my Wii yesterday

I'm still very interested in knowing a place that sells a variety of Wii games

Not sure about NT side though I would recommend going to golden centre in Shamshuipo they will definately have it.

Hmmm just trying to think if they have it in Sha Tin and you could give Toys R Us a try.

Hmm, Sham Sui Po huh? I think I could try going there, but is that place you're referring to close to the mtr station?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru-DC
    Hmm, Sham Sui Po huh? I think I could try going there, but is that place you're referring to close to the mtr station?
    It's the best place in town for computer games. MTR Exit Golden Arcade (I think it's the "D" exit). opposite the exit there's a large building, that's it. You won't be disappointed. Much better imo then Wanchai for games. You'll find every Wii game at that location.

Alright, I will definitely check Golden Arcade out asap. Thanks for the replies everyone :]

Quote Originally Posted by FilipH
    It's the best place in town for computer games. MTR Exit Golden Arcade (I think it's the "D" exit). opposite the exit there's a large building, that's it. You won't be disappointed. Much better imo then Wanchai for games. You'll find every Wii game at that location.

A bit cheaper than Wanchai too. I think it's bigger too although much more cramped.

As for places to buy: Golden Arcade in Sham Shui Po, also in Mong Kok "Sino Center" on Nathan Road is a good place. Both legit US and Jap games are for sale in those places. Most games are in the range of 250-350HKD.

Ok games to recommend:
    -Zelda: Twilight Princess, downright fantastic.
    If you like Zelda also check out "Okami" a lot of people find it on par with Twilight princess.
    -Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games of all time.
    -No more heroes - quirky and more "adult" game with a nostalgic feel, enjoyed the hell out of it.
    -Also the obvious multiplayer games like Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart: Ideal if you have gaming friends.
    -Metroid Prime: first person shooter with a twist, done extremely well
    -Zack & Wicky: highly original adventure game

Hi, I think there are some Wii games available at Micro Planet. They have stores in Festival Walk (L2) and New Town Plaza (Phase 3, F/1). I just bought Wii Fit from them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast