Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cwbguy

Im looking for xxl shirts

Closed Thread

Im looking for xxl shirts

living in new territories i can only find XL shirts, Does anybody know where I can find larger shirts? its for a suit
    thanks in advance or your time.

Last edited by baumber_k; 01-07-2014 at 10:14 PM.

If M&S don't stock them this site delivers

http://casual-male-big-and-tall.dest...navAction=jump

STADIA likes this.

If you mean shirt shirt, as opposed to tee/polo, you might want to look into getting them made by a tailor...

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    If M&S don't stock them this site delivers

http://casual-male-big-and-tall.dest...navAction=jump
    thanks for the help and will be ordering one soon

thanks for the help, been to some tailors but charge a little to much more than i could online

Red face xxl shirts

Quote Originally Posted by baumber_k:
    thanks for the help, been to some tailors but charge a little to much more than i could online

Go have a look at Hua Yuan Street. Walk around the shops; they often put xxl clothes; shirts,shorts, t-shirts and all in its large box in front of its shop, for sales from HK$10 . These clothes are either surplus stocks from the factories or missing a button or a little stain from the process of making them or whatever faults that have been rejected. Seriously, you would enjoy browsing there during weekday.This is because less shoppers during weekdays. The thing is that you are not allowed to try them on, so make sure you have all your measurements ready for when you get there. Shop owners often do not speak English but you would be ok; to me, it is more important the money fits not the language hahahaha .How to get there? Take MTR to Mongkok East station and walk towards the exit where the HSBC is then walk towards the bakery shop/cafe . As you walk along this route make sure you keep checking the sign for "Hua Yuan Street" or "Mongkok Station" exit. Ones you come down from the stairs you have arrived on Hua Yuan Street. Happy hunting
    Last edited by jsedsg; 17-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.

When you say xxl what collar size are you looking at? Anything above 17.5 you'll probably have trouble getting off the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks