Rudy Project sunglasses in HK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jgl

Rudy Project sunglasses in HK

Hi,

Does anyone know of any stores that carry Rudy Project sunglasses in Hong Kong?

Thanks.

i actually haven't seen them in HK. mb try flying ball bike shop

Flying Ball Bicycle Company

or from the RP website, their HK suppliers:

RUDY PROJECT HONG KONG
    DATUM NETWORKS CORP. Ltd.
    Life Style Products Dept.
    Room 2438, Caroline Centre
    Lee Gardens Two
    28 Yun Ping Road
    Causeway Bay

phone + 852 3180-6331
    fax + 852 2375-7656

Datum Networks Corporate Limited

DDF

jgl

Thanks- I've tried both. Flying Ball don't carry 'em (they seem to carry Oakleys) and the distributor doesn't answer emails. I'll give 'em a call.

Those are cool. I like the clip-on adapters for RX use. I wear Wiley X sunglasses (US military issue), but my optician couldn't get me tinted polycarbonate lenses for 'em. Rudy Project's Impact X stuff sounds even better.

Ocean Optical in the shopping passage below Standard Chartered Bank (The Cascade or something) carries Rudy Project. Believe there is an outlet in Ocean Centre (TST), as well.

jgl

Ah, great. Do you mean the big Standard Charted building on Queens Road in Central?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    Ah, great. Do you mean the big Standard Charted building on Queens Road in Central?
    Yes, the main office/Standard Chartered Bank Building (actually at 4-4A Des Voeux Road, Queen's Road is the "back entrance").

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    Those are cool. I like the clip-on adapters for RX use. I wear Wiley X sunglasses (US military issue), but my optician couldn't get me tinted polycarbonate lenses for 'em. Rudy Project's Impact X stuff sounds even better.
    Jay where do you buy your Wiley X sunglasses in Hong Kong? I have been looking for a pair of the tactical Sabers with the smoke grey lense.

Got my XL-1s from a guy in the US right before he was shipped off to Germany. They are marked with an NSN#, which means they were issued to him by the government. Got 'em for about $40 US. Another $30 for the prescription lenses. Not bad eh?

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    They are marked with an NSN#, which means they were issued to him by the government.
    Actually, an NSN number only indicates that the product is a 'standardized material item of supply', i.e., that the same model is purchased by the United States Department of Defense. I believe that it does not say anything about the specific item at hand - all Wiley X tactical series sunglasses have NSN numbers, even if sold to the general public.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast