Hi,
I've been using Soho delivery frequently, and besides the low service quality, I was quiet satisfied with the food selection. But it's been two months that they started some arguable practices. They do not provide cutlery, even when I insist, they put one spoon or one fork. They amend the order without telling you, and if something is not available they just exclude it from the list and bring you what remains( you can find your self with salad and dessert). Today I saw something else. THe prices on the website are lower than the prices on the final bill. I went back to my previous bills and saw the same thing. I'm not speaking about the delivery charge, but prices for every items are 10% to 30% higher on the final bill. I called the hotline, and some stupid customer service manager just answered that the website mat not be updated. The difference on the bills went to six months ago. So you actually order, and they could charge you any price they want. So I'm posting this thread to warn other ptential customers. To ask if anybody else have similar experience with them; And to ask if there's an alternative to this service. I stay late at work and got used to dinner in office.