Reasonable cheap single mattress for guest bed, HKD1000-ish?

Closed Thread

Reasonable cheap single mattress for guest bed, HKD1000-ish?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a cheap, reasonable quality mattress for my second spare bed (I have a bunk bed and one of them already has a solid proper mattress).

As you can imagine, given it is a second spare bed, there won't be anyone sleeping on it for the great majority of the year, and usually it'll be friends' kids etc. So I don't want to spend too much on it, but at the same time I don't want to just waste my money.

Does anyone have recommendations for HKD1000 or so, besides ikea which I have already checked out? I am skipping the idea of buying an air mattress.

I would greatly prefer buying something that I can carry myself (i.e. rolled mattress), if possible. Single sized (or HK sized double) mattress both fine.

I need it by tomorrow! So happy to spend a bit more if needed.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ebayhtl:
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a cheap, reasonable quality mattress for my second spare bed (I have a bunk bed and one of them already has a solid proper mattress).

As you can imagine, given it is a second spare bed, there won't be anyone sleeping on it for the great majority of the year, and usually it'll be friends' kids etc. So I don't want to spend too much on it, but at the same time I don't want to just waste my money.

Does anyone have recommendations for HKD1000 or so, besides ikea which I have already checked out? I am skipping the idea of buying an air mattress.

I would greatly prefer buying something that I can carry myself (i.e. rolled mattress), if possible. Single sized (or HK sized double) mattress both fine.

I need it by tomorrow! So happy to spend a bit more if needed.

Thanks!
    get the exact size of the it and go to approximately 84-94 Queens Road West. Just where you see a few lantern shops on the left side by the bus stop there is one mattress shop on the left and another one on the opposite side a few stores back.