HTC Touch, how much for it in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HTC Touch, how much for it in HK?

Going there next week and was wondering how much is HTC Touch going on there. Also how's the warranty?

Thanks.

my friend got one forr 2800 a month back w intl warranty

Quote Originally Posted by nfornarayana:
    my friend got one forr 2800 a month back w intl warranty
    Where exactly?

Anyone else?

in Wanchai computer Centre

You sure you want one of those things? They're pretty, but they are slooow.

Wow International Warranty. Too bad I only read this now.

I got mine yesterday from Kim Kee Telecom at Apliu Street for 2.7k. Funny how some stores there selling it for as much as 3.2k

Also I noticed if you haggle for the price, they will tell you they need to call someone first and confirmed their best price. Do they really call someone or its just some kind of act they do.

Around 2700 hkd. Not sure about current prices, just want to warn you not to get anything at Windsor House, everything there costs much more than anywhere else in Hong Kong. Check out Wanchai computer center like the other guy above said, or 298. Those places have the best prices and they even throw in extra stuff which is cool

Quote Originally Posted by pistolero:
    Around 2700 hkd. Not sure about current prices, just want to warn you not to get anything at Windsor House, everything there costs much more than anywhere else in Hong Kong. Check out Wanchai computer center like the other guy above said, or 298. Those places have the best prices and they even throw in extra stuff which is cool
    Just like what I've said I got mine at Kim Kee Telecom just on the right of the MTR entrance/exit at 2.7k. Unfortunately I don't think I have International warranty. Might go back there this December or early next year...will look for Wanchai Computer center.

Anyone have thoughts on the 'touch flo' add-on interface?

jgl> Is it slow for all programs or just certain ones? It has a slow cpu at 200mhz, but its memory in the 'enhanced' version selling now is higher than a lot of the speedier cpu handsets (256 v. 128). Better to go for more memory or faster cpu? I don't need my windows mobile device to do much. The reason I am getting a new one (lost old one in a cab) is that the really good chinese-english dictionary I use needs windows mobile. So calling, dictionary, contacts, and schedule are all I really need it for. I like its size and pretty decent price.

I was at Wanchai computer center earlier this week and one store 'Di Gi Smile' on the first level said HK$ 2,680. When I went back to ask for the name card, the salesguy said to ask for him and he would give a little more discount. There was an Asus that seemed as small and a bit cheaper (same speed) but no English windows version.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast