Rugby in Hong Kong & another furniture question

Closed Thread

Rugby in Hong Kong & another furniture question

Hi Guys

Just a quick question, moving up to Hong Kong shortly and wondering what sort of sport is available on TV. Most espically Super 12 rugby, can anyone confirm if you can catch this on Tv in Hk ?

Further little question, prevously asked on this board re furniture but that was regards white goods. Under present deal company that has recruited me is paying for the shipment of my goods to HK. Now currently am in a fully furnished flat here in Singapore, but am wondering if I should purchase a bed or lounge suite in Sing and ship to Hk. Anyone have a view which is the cheaper locale to purchase said goods ?

thanks for your assistance !!!

They show a lot of the Super 12 at a pub called White Stag in Wan Chai, usually off of a SA or Aussie station I think. I haven't seen any on i-cable (my cable package) but not sure what else might be available.

Yes, Super 12 is on Now Broadband TV (like cable but it comes in through your phone line). Cable and broadband have different sports channels, so it depends on which sports you like as to which is better for you (and whether the building you live in has cable). Check out the schedules for i-cable and Now Broadband on the web for more ino.

don't think there's an advantage to buying funriture in singapore. can get moer variety here and i think for a better price. wish i hadn't gotten stuff there myself!