Hand Drip Coffee Accessories in Hong Kong?

Hi There,

i am looking for a last minute gift and am trying hard to find stores (preferable on HK island) that sell Hand Drip Coffee accessories, such as the following:

Name:  chemex_coffee_maker.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  14.6 KB
    Name:  gooseneckkettle.jpeg
Views: 1065
Size:  219.7 KB
    Name:  Hario-Coffee-Hand-Grinder-gear-patrol-.jpg
Views: 1079
Size:  16.4 KB
    Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I checked with a couple of independent coffee stores already, but am waiting for the replies, I will update you when I find something.

Cheers
    GG

Last edited by GwailoGuru; 24-12-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Don't know but there is an Alessi in the prince building

Sent using GeoClicks

I bought a siphonic coffee machine yesterday from s little shop in sai Yong pun. Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1419394256.597290.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  338.8 KB

They had lots of different styles.

City Super Gateway TST sells a fair range of quality coffee paraphernalia ie grinders, tamps, rubber mats, knock boxes etc etc including the Bodum range of French presses etc. They also have a dedicated coffee counter that sells roasted beans...

Enjoy.

I bought that exact coffee bean grinder 2 days ago in discount for $299 (original price $499). The shop is on the top floor of K11 in TST, currently doing a bit of discount. They have other drip coffee stuff there but don't recall any of the other ones there.

That Browns Coffee place in Saikung has a very good selection of coffee related products.

If you walk towards Wanchai on Hennessy from the Arsenal Street Tram stop, on the right hand side (same side as the 759 and Yoshinoya), there's a coffee supplies shop around there. Then farther along there's coffee academics, but have no clue if they sell that stuff.

Wing On has a pretty good selection.

Quote Originally Posted by kjames
    I bought a siphonic coffee machine yesterday from s little shop in sai Yong pun. Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1419394256.597290.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  338.8 KB

They had lots of different styles.
    That is a classic example of why there should be a strict screening process before allowing people to choose their own names

Citysuper in IFC have a decent selection of drip coffee accessories. Plenty of Hario stuff and actually quite decent prices.

Or if you're willing to wait for shipping time, Amazon have a reasonable selection as quite a few Japanese places are selling Hario products through them.

Edit: sorry, just re-read and saw it was a last minute gift.

Re the K11 place, that is a rip-off price for that Hario grinder. The discounted price is ok-ish but their full prices....greedy!!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Last edited by bibbju; 24-12-2014 at 05:16 PM.