Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justjoe86

BeeCrazy - Causeway Bay Redemption?

Closed Thread

BeeCrazy - Causeway Bay Redemption?

Has anyone ordered something from BeeCrazy recently and picked up at the Causeway Bay redemption center?

I saw a reasonably priced phone on their site but it seems like they're not providing any redemption services for ANY item in Causeway Bay.

I did pick up a bag and a couple of things in CWB a few months ago while they were setting up.

Seems odd that they'd close it down so quickly, even though it is listed on their contact page.

I picked up something for the missus there last week - there was one other person there, ahead of me, who had a word with the single staff member on duty, then left empty-handed. Given that the place looked half-finished, I was quite surprised when my young lady told me it had been there for ages.

By coincidence - I was early, so I popped up to the expensive Windsor computer mall for some window-shopping - I wandered past the Groupon redemption center in the same building, which I reckon must have had 100+ people queuing outside. Seemed a pretty clear sign of the way the market is going to me...

vmlinuz - the place was bare and empty around Halloween when I went there to pick up a school bag for my son. It took them about 10 mins of screwing around to tell me it was not in stock and to come back in 2 weeks time. I imagine it is an expensive location to be screwing around with ... unless they're happy with it being a risky real estate play (assuming they've bought it).

I seriously cannot be bothered to go to their Lai Chi Kok warehouse to pick up .. (have been there to pick up a camera and was again told it was out of stock and they managed to source it when I told them to cancel my order a few days later).

And you're right .. Groupon was busy the same day, but their customer experience is much better. They scan your invoice on entry and when your number is called, the product is usually ready to take. Fast service.

Last edited by shri; 29-12-2014 at 10:53 AM.

To be honest they're bound to close their offices if they have one customer at any given time.
    To remain open in such circumstances would Bee Crazy!

shri likes this.

I did have very fast service in the BeeCrazy center, but then - having no other customers must help!

Got something to pick up at Groupon next week, so I'll be able to compare...