Like Tree2Likes

Where can I buy an Axe?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I buy an Axe?

Hi,

Anyone know where I can buy an axe? Should not be one of those small camping axe's, but at least 50cm in length. I already tried to order it from taobao, but turns out that its "illegal" to send the axe to hong kong?!?!

Reclamation Street, Mongkok.

East_coast likes this.

I have seen an axe in hardware stores , probably in shanghai st, mk, definitely seen a selection in sheung shui hardware store in san hong st

Just curious OP, what do you need a big ax for? Chopping trees? Make sure you have permission to chop your intended tree. In some cases, even if the tree in question is located within your own property (i.e. back garden), the government may not allow you to chop it (and if you do-that would be illegal).

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Just curious OP, what do you need a big ax for? Chopping trees? Make sure you have permission to chop your intended tree. In some cases, even if the tree in question is located within your own property (i.e. back garden), the government may not allow you to chop it (and if you do-that would be illegal).
    does have to be big ass axe, could be standard hatchet for lop off planks of wood

preparing for zombie apocalypse? I would try the local hardware stores.

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    Hi,

Anyone know where I can buy an axe? Should not be one of those small camping axe's, but at least 50cm in length. I already tried to order it from taobao, but turns out that its "illegal" to send the axe to hong kong?!?!

I've never seen any local store selling an axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    No, I didn't intend to chop down any trees. But, I just recently moved to a new property with a nice garden, but the garden is filled with big old dead branches that have fallen off from trees nearby. So, I will chop those to pieces and burn them, some of them are far too big to burn without making them smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    No, I didn't intend to chop down any trees. But, I just recently moved to a new property with a nice garden, but the garden is filled with big old dead branches that have fallen off from trees nearby. So, I will chop those to pieces and burn them, some of them are far too big to burn without making them smaller.
    what's wrong with a saw

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    what's wrong with a saw
    this, again I think you should visit the local hardwarestores or those selling gardening equipment.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast