Shopping experience in HKTV Mall

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    2002?
    That's very specific. No, I had a carrot/orange juice this week and it was $12. I thought orange on its own might be cheaper. Still, I am not going to get my juice from a website.

organic milk -delivered in plastic bag all crushed

i ordered a few cartons of organic milk. One carton was crushed and milk was out. Other cartons are all in leaking stage, all soaked in milk and disintegrated. No packing and Delivery is very poor and cannot be so careless. This seems to be their normal delivery style.

its is actually pretty good . they used to give a 10percent cash back for all their products but now since there are more users the benefits of using their online store isnt much. i usually buy milk from them, so i dont have to carry from the supermarket. if you are a new member u will have to order a min of 400 dollars.

I've had no problems and have bought a few times from them past few months.
    Already was automatically a VIP member which offers extra 5% discount every 8th and 18th of the month.
    Need to spend around $200-$300 for VIP member.
    Can find good savings on it.
    But never bought milk from them, which sounds like something not to buy from them.
    I"ve bought lots of liquid and frozen items and all have come in good condition and packaged well enough.

They've delivered on time every time, unlike PnS or Wellcome, when I've experienced regular late deliveries and cancelled orders without advanced notice.