Like Tree1Likes

Sephora Opening in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
    fm7

Sephora Opening in Hong Kong

I'm not one to normally follow the news in cosmetics. But, having been dragged to their Paris store a few times, the name was stuck in my head.

Apparently, they are opening their first store in Hong Kong this week. Not in Central, but in Mong Kok. Interesting and cool.

I love Sephora! too bad it's so far away.

i just went there today and honestly the store was a big disappointment... well to me at least. I came from edmonton and usually hong kong has better stuff than edmonton but when it comes down to sephora... this is the complete opposite. The stuff they have are things I can easily get from Facess at TST. Seems like they are selling way too much perfume rather than cosmetics... and the people are snobby as usual. gay, but i guess i at least got free membership and nail polish. hopefully i can get some free stuff from this membership... yes im asian and yes im cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by girl-in-asia:
    I love Sephora! too bad it's so far away.
    mongkok too far away :-)
    You have spent too much time in HK didn't you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    mongkok too far away :-)
    You have spent too much time in HK didn't you :-)
    Haha, you're right! Shame on me! It's time I hop on that subway

Where do u guys get your supplies now? The Mong Kok store is closed few months ago..

I love Bare Minerals, Urban Decay...etc

I don't think there are any "official" channels to buy Urban Decay and Bare Minerals in HK now that Sephora is closed.

For makeup and skincare, try strawberrynet.com and beautyheroes.com. They do carry some non mainstream brands.

For body and bath stuff, there was a small shop near Star Street called Naked that carries quite a good range from UK and US - they even have Dylan's Candy Bar body products.

Oh yea? I really should check it out!!!

Thanks beetle gal!

MK is a super bad location for Sephora , completely diff tier of cust

For Bare Minerals , you can try email [email protected] to order
    slightly cheaper than strawberrynet