Like Tree9Likes

RE: Long sleeve sun protection for running/bicycling

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As an update:

Thanks to JGL for the recommendation for the RAB Aeon shirt and HK Katherine for the tip of purchasing RAB from Protrek.

After checking out the variety of Hiking stores in Mong Kok with no success I headed for Protrek in Yau Ma Tei. I stumbled upon a store called Re:echo ( (Yau Ma Tei MTR Station Exit A2, beside Circle K convenience store upstairs) following Google Map for Protrek and found a Long Sleeve RAB Aeon shirt for $350 HKD.

Re:echo were nice enough to tell me how to get to Protrek but I ended up coming back to purchase the RAB Aeon shirt as Protrek did not have any.

Just for future reference, I like the outdoor research (OR) shirts. They have a Sun/insect shield shirt that's very thin. There's a shop in sheung wan that has them, but I can't for the life of me keep these hiking store's names right. It's across from the shop that's not racing the planet, near hsbc.

Golden Hawk likes this.

FWIW, you can make your own anti-insect shirts by spraying them with permethrin, which is pretty commonly available in HK.

Golden Hawk likes this.