Quote Originally Posted by nickelodeon1997:
Dude, Is it easy to bid on Yahoo HK? I can't read Chinese and there doesn't seem to be a translator for it =_=
I used to buy from Yahoo Japan, used the HK translation/bidding company OKSHON! back in 2009 (now defunct for scamming people's money). Rules were; the more money you put into your OKSHON account the higher you can bid, luckily I took all my money out before the company went belly up.

Yahoo Japan now has a "overseas customer" option where the whole thing is in English

Also, would one be able to get games and consoles cheaper on YHK than in the shops?
I'm guessing HK sellers would just meet up with the winner(s) of their auctions at the MTR station to trade to save shipping costs providing they live in the same place ofc lol
yes, HK sellers would just meet up with the winner(s) of their auctions at the MTR station to trade to save shipping costs, these seller are based in sham shui po, cheaper than facebook ( mostly), definitely much cheaper than shops and apart from odd one (locally in demand, cheaper than japan, example, Tenchi o Kurau/天地を喰らう/dynasty wars 2 and captain commando has some silly demand)