Malay grocery shops

Malay grocery shops

Hi

Does anyone know any, preferably on HK side (or KLN)?
    I know the thai groceries around the Wanchai wet markets but they do not have some malay specific products such as:
    Sawarak Laska paste
    Sambal Belachan (shrimp paste)

Thanks!

would Indonesian shops have what your looking for, I do know they are different countries but maybe they would sell what your looking for, just an Idea.

The spice shop in CWB wet market close to Hennessy Rd has what you want.

thanks to both of you. Regading the spicy shop in cwb, I see where the wet market is but do you have any extra detail on where the shop is? (near by shop, or street name?)

Try Chi Kee Grocery & Seafood 炎記海味藥材糧油
    21-25 Tong Shui Rd
    North Point

They are right at the corner of Tong Shui Road and Wharf Road in North Point
    I have been able to get most of my grocery there for making laksa and they also had belacan

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    would Indonesian shops have what your looking for, I do know they are different countries but maybe they would sell what your looking for, just an Idea.
    Last edited by LifeInHK; 14-07-2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: add address

There's another indonesian grocery shop at number 33 first street in Sai Ying Pun. You can try them too? The name is TOKO INDO POPER, phone number 67093279, might be worth just calling first before making a journey over.