Where to sell used books?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to sell used books?

I have a lot of books/novels that are like new, would like to sell them rather than throwing them away. Any suggestions?

Flow, by the escalator just at below Soho - as a search on this site would easily tell you.

Try Book Attic on Amoy Street Wanchai
    The Book Attic, English language used books, Hong Kong

does flow have a website? I have a feeling that I've actually been on their site, but I can't find it on google.

Quote Originally Posted by lostprophets:
    does flow have a website? I have a feeling that I've actually been on their site, but I can't find it on google.
    I don't know of any website, no...

Flow is a great little shop but they pay so little for books, even if they are new books you may get only about 10 - 15 bucks for each. You're probably better off trying to sell them yourself.

Thank you very much for the leads. I found Flow, it is on the 1st Floor
    at 40 Lyndhurst Terrace. Yes, they pay little for like new second-hand books. I think it is better off selling them myself.

Anyone know of a good forum to sell them? I tried Craig's List and had gotten a lot of spam emails.

Thanks.

how many books do you have? if not many then post in classified.someone might buy directly from you.

found this place....you become a member and get credit towards other used books when you bring yours in...i doubt you'll find many people willing to pay highly for used books, no matter how mint they are

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Perhaps you can try Booksmart in Central.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast