Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alph
  • 1 Post By mangoprawnsalad

Advice on where to affordably print few thousand pages (Black and white documents)?

Closed Thread

Advice on where to affordably print few thousand pages (Black and white documents)?

Hi all,

I need to print a few thousand pages of documents (black and white). Don't need particularly high quality or fast printing - just need it to be cheap!!!

Any recs for where I can get this done affordably on HK Island? Preferably east of Causeway Bay as I live / work in Quarry Bay.

THX!

option 1 - buy a cheap BW laser printer, $548

Printer - HL-L2320D | Brother

If you go with buying printer thing, please do remember to calculate toner usage. You might need to buy additional toner(s) to print all your pages.

Update to thread: I found a reasonable affordable place in Quarry Bay (basement of Manly Plaza, 997 King's Road). The place is a maze! But the guy there is reasonable with very quick turnaround (charge $0.16/pg B&W).

jgl likes this.

You planning on printing your own fictitious annual reports?

If you're on Kowloon side, I know a guy near the sneakers street (around the China Travel Service centre area), dozen of print shops on the ground floor of a tiny mall that will charge even lower than $0.16 if you print over 100 pages. You can email your stuff in as well, and arrange for delivery at MRT stations. I think I got a BW page for $0.09 when we had a thousand or so copies.

mangoprawnsalad likes this.