Slimming corsets?

Closed Thread

Slimming corsets?

(I live in Tung Chung) I'd like to know where I can get a waist slimming corset? I don't like to order online, and the ones I find are either too expensive or I can't find the store. Is there any place that sells cheap and good quality slimming corsets? And it would be great if there were directions to that store too :P

Mamba

Hi, not sure if you want a waist training corset i.e. Betty Paige pin up style or a slimming corset i.e. losing weight Kardashian style?

Waist training corsets are usually shorter in the body as you're focussing just on the waist while slimming corsets are longer and sit higher up the body as you're focussing on appetite suppression and waist training.

waist training, I'm not looking to drastically change my diet and stuff I just want to trim down my waist size

Mamba

I'll PM you a link. Bear in mind that any corset is uncomfortable to wear. Good luck!

Marks and Spencer do a waist trimming slip that works fairly well and is not awful to wear. Doesn't roll up at least and more comfortable than anything with stays in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:
    I'll PM you a link. Bear in mind that any corset is uncomfortable to wear. Good luck!
    Could you PM me the link as well, pls?

I think those must be terrible for your organs since they're not meant to be pushed up against your rib cage.

Mamba

Have spent a lot of time in corsets (another story for another time) and they are horrible. Never used them for waist training purposes nor would I want to.

If you want an hour glass shape with no outside effort then go for it use one. If you want a trim waist then exercise your waist. I repeat corsets are nasty to wear, I can't imagine how awful they are in this climate!

Mamba

@ angeluscomplex not so much organs pushed against your ribcage more lack of breathing ability. Those old stereotypes with the smelling salts, yep watch 'em fall.