Furniture shops or mall in Tseung Kwan O?

Closed Thread

Furniture shops or mall in Tseung Kwan O?

Are there any furniture shops or a mall even where you can buy bed frame, matress, wardrobe, dining set etc. in Tseung Kwan O?

I went through the malls along the MTR line between Tiu Keng Leng and Tseung Kwan O station but except curtain shops I didn't see any.
    Appreciate any pointers, Hang Hau and Po Lam would also be ok as I assume they will deliver to Tiu Keng Leng from there, too.

ikea kowloon bay delivers to tsueng kwan o, try there.

There's also the B&Q at Megabox, same MTR as Ikea.

There's one furniture shop in Choi Ming 2nd floor, near 7-11 (first floor is where the wet market is) but I wouldn't recommend it. I had my wardrobe done by this shop and the quality is terrible.

Or, there is this shop in Metro City (Po Lam), 2nd floor (same building where Toys r us is), near wellcome, that sells both furniture and electrical appliances. The furniture are quite cheap but I don't know if the quality is good.

You'll be better off by getting your furniture from Ikea or B&Q (both in Kowloon bay)

There is Price Rite too in Causeway Bay & MongKok - not sure if there is one in Kowloon Bay.

A friend of mine just got a great deal on a sofa bed from a store in Sun Tak Centre in Sheung Wan - as having an ikea sofa bed was not desired.

There is a Direct Sales centre in Metro City mall in Po Lam. (Phase 3 I believe).

There's Price Rite in MetroCity 2 (Po Lam). There is also Sea Horse (Metrocity 2)and Takad (Metrocity 1). Choices are pretty limited.

Thanks for the advise, I will check some of those places out.

imho most of those places recommended are not the best quality...you really are better of going to Kowloon Bay (MegaBox/IKEA) or even Sofamark in Kwun Tong, and if you've seen the Pricerite in Choi Ming the rest have the same stuff

Last edited by timklip; 20-10-2008 at 03:18 PM.