Clothing wholesale

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Causeway Bay
    Posts
    20

    Smile Clothing wholesale

    Hi there, I am looking to visit Hong Kong sometime next week. I own a clothing store here at home and am looking for sourcing vintage clothing and/or general ladies fashion.

    Would anyone know where to find vintage clothing wholesale or just general clothing wholesale in HK? My target would be for ladies 18-35, mid- range. Thanks in advance.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,419

    Sham Shui Po (the blocks around the MTR station and near Cheung Sha Wan Road) has a large wholesale market


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Causeway Bay
    Posts
    20

    Vintage clothing?

    Thanks for that What about vintage clothing? are there any shops in Hongkong that might have second hand vintage clothing?


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,176

    does anyone know the timings when the Sham Shui Po wholesale cloth market closes?


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    does anyone know the timings when the Sham Shui Po wholesale cloth market closes?
    they close at 6pm

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,373
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    does anyone know the timings when the Sham Shui Po wholesale cloth market closes?
    Ah mamamia beat me to it, Some should stay open a bit later though but you'd have to take that risk.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ah mamamia beat me to it, Some should stay open a bit later though but you'd have to take that risk.
    damn! really cant go then, I leave from office at 7:30, no point going that late then.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    damn! really cant go then, I leave from office at 7:30, no point going that late then.
    but i think they are open on saturday also till 6pm. probably you can visit on saturdays. but what are you really looking for in SSP??

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia:
    but i think they are open on saturday also till 6pm. probably you can visit on saturdays. but what are you really looking for in SSP??
    Saturday working hours are till 5:00 pm, so I dont think I can go that day either.
    Just looking for some cloth material.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,373
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    Saturday working hours are till 5:00 pm, so I dont think I can go that day either.
    Just looking for some cloth material.
    They're open on sundays.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast