Clothing wholesale

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Clothing wholesale

Hi there, I am looking to visit Hong Kong sometime next week. I own a clothing store here at home and am looking for sourcing vintage clothing and/or general ladies fashion.

Would anyone know where to find vintage clothing wholesale or just general clothing wholesale in HK? My target would be for ladies 18-35, mid- range. Thanks in advance.

Sham Shui Po (the blocks around the MTR station and near Cheung Sha Wan Road) has a large wholesale market

Vintage clothing?

Thanks for that What about vintage clothing? are there any shops in Hongkong that might have second hand vintage clothing?

does anyone know the timings when the Sham Shui Po wholesale cloth market closes?

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    does anyone know the timings when the Sham Shui Po wholesale cloth market closes?
    they close at 6pm

Ah mamamia beat me to it, Some should stay open a bit later though but you'd have to take that risk.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ah mamamia beat me to it, Some should stay open a bit later though but you'd have to take that risk.
    damn! really cant go then, I leave from office at 7:30, no point going that late then.

damn! really cant go then, I leave from office at 7:30, no point going that late then.
    but i think they are open on saturday also till 6pm. probably you can visit on saturdays. but what are you really looking for in SSP??

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia:
    but i think they are open on saturday also till 6pm. probably you can visit on saturdays. but what are you really looking for in SSP??
    Saturday working hours are till 5:00 pm, so I dont think I can go that day either.
    Just looking for some cloth material.

Saturday working hours are till 5:00 pm, so I dont think I can go that day either.
    Just looking for some cloth material.
    They're open on sundays.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast