Kids Star Wars costumes

Closed Thread

Kids Star Wars costumes

Anybody know if Toys R US have a larger selection of Star Wars costumes besides the X WIng pilot uniform, Kylo Ren and Storm trooper offering that is listed on their HK website ?

Or besides Toys R Us, anywhere else on Kowloon side or the New Territories that sells a better selection of quality kids Star Wars costumes ?

Specifically looking for a EP IV Luke Skywalker, princess Leia and Han Solo costumes

Need these before Thursday ....

Last edited by Skyhook; 13-12-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Expect to pay $$.

Girls' Star Wars
    Party Costume | Party | Balloons | Birthday Party

Boys' Star Wars:
    Party Costume | Party | Balloons | Birthday Party

The only Han Solo one I can see is for an adult.

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 14-12-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Lucked out with Toys R Us because the stooges only had them in stock for Halloween! I was mildly annoyed that they had these costumes listed on their website, I mean, why even have them listed if you dont carry them in store ! I know, I know, I should have called.

I tried to get a PS4 steering wheel for the kids playstaion, while I was picking things up from my warehouse in Tsing Yi, popped down to Yuen Long to our fave shop, got there at 11am expecting it would be open, but of course, this is Hong Kong, so the shop doesnt open till about 2 oclock the down stairs doorman told me.

Really HATE shopping in HK !

Yep and thanks for the link Clare, had already considered them, but didnt want to make a special trip to the Island just for that, especially as these official Star Wars costumes in the US cost between $26 - $44USD inc accessories. I dont like buying things here that are sight unseen either, so it's a bit of a conundrum lol. I am spewing about our Nov biz trip to the US got postponed till Chinese New Year, as I would have just bought them there so easily, plus a whole stack of other Star Wars awesomeness that would probably never see the light of day over here... Oh well... Same shit, different day lol

The kids will just have to settle for their original episode IV star wars T shirts I bought in Amsterdam last year...