Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By rani
  • 1 Post By Shannie
  • 1 Post By East_coast
  • 1 Post By rani

Custom Curtains Shenzen or Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Custom Curtains Shenzen or Hong Kong

Does anyone know the cost difference with having curtains made in Hong and Shenzen? Also any suggestions in both cities for custom curtains. Any help would be appreciated.

I've had curtains made in Shenzhen a few years ago. What would have cost be $30K for one curtain in HK came to $5K for the whole flat.. I used a shop on the 4/F (4425) Lowu shopping centre. Sky Curtain. Sky speaks good English.

Fiona in HKG and East_coast like this.

what costs $5k in shenzhen will be half of that on taobao.

This thread comes right in time. A small renovation is due at our place and we need new curtains!

I had a few sets of curtains made for 3k in SSP. Have a look. They often screw up the size so be prepared.

Quality

Quality is better in Hong Kong.

Last edited by Shannie; 18-03-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    I've had curtains made in Shenzhen a few years ago. What would have cost be $30K for one curtain in HK came to $5K for the whole flat.. I used a shop on the 4/F (4425) Lowu shopping centre. Sky Curtain. Sky speaks good English.
    I have just used Sky Curtain for a couple of Roman Blinds and a double cellular blind with blackout and shading. About 40% of the cost of Mongkok.

When they arrived the cellular blind didn't work. The shop owner arranged for someone to come and fix it within a day or so. All good

Shop 4425
    Wechat +86 13612882155
    rani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannie:
    Quality is better in Hong Kong.
    Agree but it depends what your needs are. I could get a lot more functionality for the same cost. Roman Blinds are pretty simple and won't get much use in rooms they are in

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I have ust used Sky Curtain for a couple of Roman Blinds and a double cellular blind with blackout and shading. About 40% of the cost of Mongkok.

When they arrived the cellular blind didn't work. The shop owner arranged for someone to come and fix it within a day or so. All good

Shop 4425
    Wechat +86 13612882155
    He's a really nice guy! Glad it worked out.
    East_coast likes this.