Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By East_coast

Photo Frames in Shenzhen

Closed Thread

Photo Frames in Shenzhen

hi All

I am going to Shenzhen next weeked and need to get around 10 Photos framed. Please let me know about a cheap reliable shop in Shenzhen that I can use. I can go into the city and it doesn't have to be lowu mall necessarily. As long as its at a reasonable taxi ride from the border.

Thanks a lot

hello...any updates pls?

I am planning to go too

Hi,

I am planning to go to Shenzen too, I heard luohu mall is the place to go. No one has been able to give guidance on shop though. I will try to go today after office. Will let you know if i manage to find a decent shop.

If i am no able to manage to go today, then you can update me may be.

Cheers!

great
    looking forward to hear about your experience and the pricing too

thanks

I had a painting framed at one of the shops by the main escalator on the 3rd floor. To be honest they did a crap job. The glass was to heavy and fell and broke. Fortunately no one was injured. If your photos are standard sizes, would recommend buying frames from Taobao.

oh ok

Dafen is probably the best place to go to get framing done. You could use one of the many companies at street level but I would suggest using one of the more professional companies such as www.szfineart.com they are 10 mins from Dafen centre and focus on hotels and contrac work.

20 mins cab ride from LoWu

rani likes this.

thanks East_Coast

will the pricing in Dafen be lower than Lowu. please give some direction or Chinese address of this place . thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    thanks East_Coast

will the pricing in Dafen be lower than Lowu. please give some direction or Chinese address of this place . thanks a lot
    Drop them a line using Whatsapp or email and they will help you. Give them a call when you get in a cab or are a couple of stations from Dafen MTR station

thanks I will do that
    pls also comment on their pricing compared to Lowu Mall