Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By East_coast
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine

Where can I buy this shopping bag (or similar)?

Closed Thread

Where can I buy this shopping bag (or similar)?

See this: CalPak The Big Eazy Rolling Tote - eBags.com

I'm basically looking for it to be a cheap, not that durable carry-on for a trip I am about to make where I want to be absolutely least weight but cannot actually lift anything.

This thing has great reviews and was a bargain. Unfortunately it's likely to be stuck in the USA for some time....

So - something similar here? I bet the damn thing was made in China in the first place.....

Any ideas?

(PS - sorry you have to click on the link the picture that's showing up is something else)

Last edited by HK_Katherine; 11-05-2016 at 05:21 PM.

How about make your own?

Red White Blue bag for $20
    Wooden Dolly for $70

Take the wheels off the dolly, then screw them back on with the bottom of the bag sandwiched between the wheels and the board.

When you're finished unscrew and you have a usable bag and dolly.

the other option is to use a cardboard box and tape it up...

$20 tops

and use one of those cheap metal trolleys...
    Last edited by East_coast; 11-05-2016 at 07:52 PM.
    civil_servant likes this.

I had actually already had a few ideas about DIY - they mostly revolved around those square fabric "boxes" you can get from Priceright plus some wheels.... but I would prefer an "all-in-one" with some history of performance.....

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    See this: CalPak The Big Eazy Rolling Tote - eBags.com

I'm basically looking for it to be a cheap, not that durable carry-on for a trip I am about to make where I want to be absolutely least weight but cannot actually lift anything.

This thing has great reviews and was a bargain. Unfortunately it's likely to be stuck in the USA for some time....

So - something similar here? I bet the damn thing was made in China in the first place.....

Any ideas?

(PS - sorry you have to click on the link the picture that's showing up is something else)
    When I click on it, it says it ships to HK...why not just order it?

CalPak The Big Eazy Rolling Tote - eBags.com
    Last edited by Lord Dashwood; 11-05-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Well I did order it. It's currently sitting in a US Borderlinx warehouse where they are holding it hostage wanting 90USD shipping charges.....(see other thread).

Lord Dashwood likes this.

so actually the Lord had a point....

I had originally purchase this from Amazon, which had free shipping with Prime to the USA but wanted 60 bucks to send to me in HK.... but looking at ebag they actually only wanted 20 bucks to send to me in HK (except I needed it faster so I had to chose the 30 buck option) but even so, much cheaper than Amazon and cheaper than the 90 Borderlinx is trying to scam me for.

So I did order it. And will just bin the one in Borderlinx warehouse.

Thanks Lord Dashwood. It had not occurred to me that the random seller I found to show the picture actually had much cheaper shipping charges even than ShipBao!

Lord Dashwood likes this.