Like Tree72Likes

Heinz 70% less fat salad cream

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I've seen it in DB. Either Wellcome or Fusion but as I shop more in Fusion, more likely there. Try PnS and subsidiaries.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Not if you count them. Only if you subscribe to the view that fat and protein fills you up more - which is mainly in relation to the main food item of the dish, not the sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    I've seen it in DB. Either Wellcome or Fusion but as I shop more in Fusion, more likely there. Try PnS and subsidiaries.
    Thanks. I may be in Tung Chung later this afternoon - if I have time I will pop over.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    crazy thoughts - cut out salads from your diet?
    Hmm. Yes. Lets cut out the low calorie filler food full of nutrients that's easy to prepare.... great idea.

The OP was nothing about losing weight or nutrition. For all we know, they could simply prefer the taste of the low calorie one!

vmlinuz likes this.

Has anyone seen Heinz 70% less fat salad cream in Hong Kong? I've tried all the obvious places, and tend to bring from the UK but couldn't this last time... so any suggestions? I can live with non-Heinz, but it has to be low fat salad cream (only UK people are really going to know what that is!). Thanks.
    ???

I know these points subsequently came up. But that was my point... People were presumptuous about why the low calorie one. Anyway, I can be wrong about this one, gotta start my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    The OP was nothing about losing weight or nutrition. For all we know, they could simply prefer the taste of the low calorie one!
    Thanks. I have a degree in biology and did a huge weight loss about 15 years ago where I lost 21kg over 3 years and have kept most of it off until the last year. I know how I can manage my weight and salads are a part of that strategy. And I just like the taste of salad cream and eating things that you like is the best way to maintain a healthy diet.
    Elegiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Ditto. I've lost a ton of weight since returning to the 'States in large part to having access to unprocessed, fresh foods. And it's soooo, cheap. I bought a box of vine-ripened tomatoes (just under 2kg) for about $20HK this week. It also helps that we have a larger, better-equipped kitchen than what you typically have in HKG so we can really cook from scratch.
    True. I just returned from Australia and began losing weight once I arrived and began eating natural, healthy salads and food that was processed as little as possible. OK, also due to family stress but I do find that in Australia and the UK, more natural and healthier food to eat than in HK. If you must find something similar here, then there is the Kewpie brand of coleslaw dressing, but once again, full of additives et al.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Hmm. Yes. Lets cut out the low calorie filler food full of nutrients that's easy to prepare.... great idea.
    you can eat vegetables in other ways thats is also easy to prepare. Why take artificial sweeteners?

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Thanks. I may be in Tung Chung later this afternoon - if I have time I will pop over.
    There is a massive re-organization in Fusion, due to renovation. Lots of stuff gone but the mayo etc is in the same place still. Not sure if they have reduced the items stocked in that section though.
    HK_Katherine likes this.