Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shri

Where to buy sunglasses ?

Closed Thread

Surely any of the little shops in the local malls will be cheaper than Elements.

Is your friend looking for a pair here because he thinks it's cheap or because he needs a pair while he's here?

I only ask because I just bought a pair of Wayfarers off Ebay for $70USD...new of course...they arrived in about a week...

The same pair on the HK Rayban site are $1300HKD...

Groupon has some Ray Ban models

I have been meaning to contact these guys and see if they have stock in HK, when I need new glasses.

Not sure if they are a reshipping Co, or if they hold stock in HK.

Walk around CWB near so go and it is hard to avoid these old ladies shoving speak offers for glasses, into your hands. Not sure if they are priced well and if they are original.

http://m.en.smartbuyglasses.com.hk/about-us

Isn't smartbuyglasses an online shop? If thats the case you might as well get them from amazon. Used to get my sunglasses at a shop at the basement on Percival Street but I think it's gone. Could try Entrepot Centre or One Pacific Centre, they got glasses/sunglasses shops that should be cheaper than the major retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by biothermus:
    Isn't smartbuyglasses an online shop?.
    They are an online shop and a local HK company at least.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    They are an online shop and a local HK company at least.
    Tried ordering something from there but in the end they didn't have it, would be so much nicer if they had a physical shop to check the sunglasses out, they supposedly carry some brands not available at retails in Hong Kong.

They are an online shop, but do have a hk warehouse and address. Thought it might be worth pinging. The Mrs said their prices were good, the last time she was looking g for frames.

emx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    They are an online shop, but do have a hk warehouse and address. Thought it might be worth pinging. The Mrs said their prices were good, the last time she was looking g for frames.
    Please do keep us posted if there's a place where one can see or try on sunglasses, would be nice.

Go to Mongkok Sai Yeung Choi Street and there's flyers for glasses shops everywhere.

All pretty good prices too