Collines De Provence Products in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Collines De Provence Products in Hong Kong

Last year at the Christmas market at Hullet House ( this year is dismal, in terms of stalls) I bought some products from a stall that retailed Collines de Provence perfumes etc..

I have been googling non stop to look where I can buy it here in HK, but so far, no such luck. Does anyone know where I can buy the products in HK - logo, Landmark....online website? Many thanks!

Did you try contacting them directly for a local stockist? If they don't have one here, see if they have one in Singapore, they might ship to HK.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    Did you try contacting them directly for a local stockist? If they don't have one here, see if they have one in Singapore, they might ship to HK.
    Yes, I googled for a solid 20 minutes but no luck in finding an outlet to ask , except another site which was a substitute site (?) . I don't have time to go running around HK and am not keen on on line shopping seeing as I ma in the middle of a major move. However, I thought that someone on this forum might know of the brand and products, and where I could buy these retail in HK.

BTW, I meant Sogo, not logo! ( stupid auto spell check.....)