Like Tree10Likes

i-Parcel / Amazon UK Delivery

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    My, that's not too close to me.. Do you happen to live in the area?
    I work in NT so this is on route for me. Did you receive any SMS/WhatsApp ? I had received message on WhatsApp from +852 6395 0684 for collection. Also for me, delivery person called me when he attempted delivery but no-one was at home. Let me know if need help on this. This place had many Amazon boxes either waiting for pickup after failed delivery attempt or delivery scheduled next day.
    Last edited by vyral_143; 02-11-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    orel100x likes this.

Same happened to me. In the end they contacted me by email or text message and eventually delivered it. It would be a lot easier if they left contact details on their card!

Quote Originally Posted by vyral_143:
    I work in NT so this is on route for me. Did you receive any SMS/WhatsApp ? I had received message on WhatsApp from +852 6395 0684 for collection. Also for me, delivery person called me when he attempted delivery but no-one was at home. Let me know if need help on this. This place had many Amazon boxes either waiting for pickup after failed delivery attempt or delivery scheduled next day.
    No communication so far from them. I got an email from Amazon about the attempted delivery, but no contact details of Hong Kong courier...

No communication so far from them. I got an email from Amazon about the attempted delivery, but no contact details of Hong Kong courier...
    From what I have read, i-parcel handsover parcel in HK to third party courier service. In my case, it was CCS. Link:

City Courier Services Co Ltd, Cheung Sha Wan, Courier Services
    orel100x likes this.

Got a reply from UPS:

Your parcel has been tendered for delivery to WMG Hong Kong.

Let's see if they can handle one little box

Got a reply from UPS:

Your parcel has been tendered for delivery to WMG Hong Kong.

Let's see if they can handle one little box
    WMG is same group handled my parcel. I believe, your parcel would be handled by same local agency as mentioned previously in thread.
    orel100x likes this.

In the end they left the parcel at the local post office! Now I need to figure out a way to collect it before Saturday...

Finally got my package at the post office!

MABinPengChau and vmlinuz like this.

Whatever you paid it was too much based on the hassle you went through! Hope your next experience is not such an adventure...

Well, actually it wasn't such a big hassle in the end, even though I did make a number of posts here

shri and MABinPengChau like this.