Like Tree5Likes

Where to buy cup cake trays for baking?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Where to buy cup cake trays for baking?

Hi, could someone point me to somewhere that sell these in Hong Kong?

Citysuper (at ifc) has them, reusable silicone as well as paper as far as I can remember.

A lot of the smaller baking stores (and there are hundreds of them around town) also sell them.

We've bought baking supplies from places like - I Love Cake Online Store :: I Love Cake (188 wanchai road).

In cases like this, I've found google maps searches quite useful ( "baking supplies wanchai" ) to find places like I Love Cake.

If you're not in a rush and have a chinese speaker who can help you taobao prices are unbeatable and more than often you can get the product in a couple of days time.

imparanoic likes this.

Twins Baking near the Wan Chai MTR (East of Exit A3 on Johnston) will likely have what you are looking for. N.B. My info is about 2.5 years old.

@huja - I think the Mrs has sent me to this shop too, to pick up misc supplies.

http://www.twinsco.com/

They're on 137 Johnston road - which has a couple of other shops on the higher floors selling baking products.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @huja - I think the Mrs has sent me to this shop too, to pick up misc supplies.

http://www.twinsco.com/

They're on 137 Johnston road - which has a couple of other shops on the higher floors selling baking products.
    That's the one, @shri. I guess it's still there then. Small store space but it's packed with goods.

There's another bake shop I would patronize from time to time over on Kowloon side at the Kwun Tong MTR. It's called the Baking Warehouse. A little smaller shop than Twins, but if you are on the East side of Kowloon already, it might be more convenient.

Hi,
    Shanghai street, Mong kok. also called kitchen street. Its where all restaurant ppl go. You will find many other things for less than half price
    Don't go City super or buy one-time forms, think of environment!
    Hope it helps

MinnieBurn and East_coast like this.

Ikea has a selection as well, but if you have time and enjoy browsing, Shanghai Street is fun.

I go to Twinsco and Sweet Decorations (slightly cheaper) in Wanchai. They're in the same building

http://www.sweetdeco.hk/contact.asp

East_coast likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast