Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By si0001

IQOS Heat Sticks

Closed Thread

IQOS Heat Sticks

Anyone using the IQOS here and have recommendations on where to buy the heat sticks? I'm a bit stuck since they stopped selling them on Taobao.

If no-one comes up with any other suggestion (though Google immediately gives a supplier in Japan who claims to ship to HK) then there's a guy who sits at the end of the bar in The Globe (near where Toby sits) most days during the day and he seems to be using them, so I guess you could go and ask him!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Thanks, do you have personal experience with them or is this a google search? I ask because there are a fair number of scams going around at the moment when it comes to IQOS.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dentarthurdent:
    If no-one comes up with any other suggestion (though Google immediately gives a supplier in Japan who claims to ship to HK) then there's a guy who sits at the end of the bar in The Globe (near where Toby sits) most days during the day and he seems to be using them, so I guess you could go and ask him!
    Yes, google normally my first port of call but I've been hearing about a lot of scams since Taobao stopped selling so ideally a personal recommendation would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    Thanks, do you have personal experience with them or is this a google search? I ask because there are a fair number of scams going around at the moment when it comes to IQOS.
    Ah roger that, Ill be your guinea pig as Im also interested in buying this IQOS gadget, I'm seeing a lot more people using this outside our office building, so I sent the fb page a message and Ill see how it works out LOL

anyone got a new source?

im almost finished my stash!

I will go a Hong Kong si legally?

I want to Hong Kong with 10packs of heets sticks for Iqos, There some problem with the aduane? Thanks. FROM spain.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarSpain:
    I want to Hong Kong with 10packs of heets sticks for Iqos, There some problem with the aduane? Thanks. FROM spain.
    Same answers you have here:

https://geoexpat.com/forum/117/thread342825-6.html