Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Buying prescription glasses

I have just checked the online shop Zenni to see how much my prescription would cost. The lenses would be about 30% cheaper with all the options included (I went for all the coatings and photochromics). Or I could get them for free with no add-ons! I'm almost tempted to buy a pair just to see if it's BS or not.

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x
    I have just checked the online shop Zenni to see how much my prescription would cost. The lenses would be about 30% cheaper with all the options included (I went for all the coatings and photochromics). Or I could get them for free with no add-ons! I'm almost tempted to buy a pair just to see if it's BS or not.
    That's exactly what I did, I bought a trial pair to see what it was like and then bought more after.

Quote Originally Posted by Golem
    That's exactly what I did, I bought a trial pair to see what it was like and then bought more after.
    How much/long was the delivery to HK?

I don't remember exactly but I remember it was quicker than I expected. I think it might have been less than a week.

Recently about 2-3 weeks (not sure if CNY has an impact on this). They are made just over the border, trucked across into the New Territories, and dumped into the HK postal system.
    orel100x likes this.

If you buy online frames, how do you get the correct fit - especially in Hong Kong where the bridge of the nose is very different to most locals?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2